Penn PTO is a group of devoted parents and volunteers who work hand-in-hand with administration to support our students, staff and teachers through events that bring together community and show appreciation.
The PTO provides grants to our teachers, clubs and student groups.
We also coordinate snowball (an event your student will not want to miss), teacher appreciation week and monthly appreciation events for teachers and staff, as well as organizing and funding things such as Freshman Frenzy.
We have meetings once a month and would love for you to join us and learn more.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our meeting invite list for a virtual meeting option or check the calendar and join us in person.
Stay updated on PTO activities in #KingsmenNation.
All parents/guardians of Penn students are members of the PTO and are encouraged to participate in monthly meetings. Meetings start at 6:15 p.m. and will either be on Zoom or in person at Penn. E-mail email@example.com for Zoom meeting information. Interested persons should enter Door D for in-person meetings.
2020-2021 meeting dates are:
- Monday, Sept. 14 (Zoom)
- Monday, Oct. 5 (Zoom)
- Monday, Nov. 2 (Zoom)
- Monday, Dec. 7 (Zoom)
- Monday, Jan. 11 (at Penn)
- Monday, Feb. 1 (at Penn)
- Monday, March 1 (at Penn)
- Monday, April 12 (at Penn)
- Monday, May 10 (at Penn)
The annual Snowball Dance for the 2020-2021 School Year will be from 7:30-11 p.m., Sunday, January 17, 2021.
- The PTO will be looking for volunteers for the following events:
- Staff appreciation throughout the year
- Popcorn Fridays one morning per month September through April
- Snowball ticket sales during lunches in mid-January
- Snowball on the evening of Sunday, January 17, 2021
- Teacher Appreciation Week May 3-7, 2021
Penn High School will be looking for parent volunteers for these additional times:
- Prom ticket sales - late April, 2021
- AP testing - May, 2021
- Diploma distribution – Mid-June 2021
All volunteers must complete a permission form for a criminal background check and a volunteer intake form. Forms can be downloaded at https://www.phmschools.org/volunteer-information and turned in to the main office.
The Penn High School PTO is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. If you are interested in making a tax-deductible donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTO Officers and Chairpersons:
- Presidents: Jessica Saros & Ann Amico Moran, email@example.com
- Vice President: Kelley Wassner, 574-323-4457, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Aubrey Saros
- Treasurer: Ann Kline
- Volunteer Coordinator: Barb Zuidema, email@example.com
- Snowball Chairs: Shawn & Jessica Saros; ProShow – 574-255-1200; firstname.lastname@example.org