Welcome to Penn Volleyball. Penn High School boasts one of the elite Volleyball programs in Indiana. The Kingsmen own two state championships, 2010 and 2011. There is great excitement for the coming season post-COVID. Coach Lisa Pawlik is leading this program with a staff of highly talented coaches Coach Lexie Banks, Coach Jordan Brough, and Coach Erica Dregits. We are also blessed to have the support of Adam Marschall and Nic Banks. Expectations are high, challenges are many, but the focus of a family with a positive culture of dedicated student-athletes will bring success.
During this crazy and challenging time of COVID our staff stepped up to give our players the best experience possible while learning and training were virtual. They have gone above and beyond to keep our players safe and give them the best experience possible.
The 2020 season highlighted:
- Tom Heck Tournament Champions
- Plymouth Tourney Champions
- NIC Champions (Undefeated 11-0)
- Sectional Champions
- 10th anniversary of the 2010 State Championship
- 800 Wins for Coach Pawlik
Contact Coach Pawlik at email@example.com for information about trying out for the team, starting with summer workouts.
- Summer High School Workouts: Monday after School ends
- Moratorium week - June 28 - July 2
- K-8 - Summer Camp July 12-15
- Team Camp - July 12-15
- 2021 Tryouts - August 2nd
Please come and support this wonderful program and hard-working young ladies in their season in August.