Penn's national reputation for excellence is based on its outstanding academic, athletic and fine arts programs.
Penn, Harris and Madison Township families whose children currently attend private schools but are considering enrolling their students at Penn for the 2020-2021 school year are invited to visit Penn (with their parents) on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. in the Center for the Performing Arts. Only students who reside within P-H-M boundaries are eligible to attend Penn High School.
These are just some of Penn’s Points of Excellence:
- With the release of the Spring 2019 ISTEP (grade 10) results, P-H-M is 12th among public schools for combined ELA & Math scores.
- Penn High School was ranked 13th in Indiana—the only Top #20 high school in the Michiana area—in US News & World Report’s 2018 U.S. News Best High Schools listing.
- The Indiana Department of Education has named Penn a Four Star School for the school years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Early College Academy received an endorsement as an “Early College High School” by The Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning.
- Penn earned the Project Lead the Way Distinguished School distinction in 2017-18 (for the 2016-17 school year)
- Penn’s STEM Academy has been certified as a Full STEM Certified Program by the Indiana Department of Education.
Click to learn more about the academic and extracurricular excellence achieved by Penn High School students.
The November 20th event will include:
- An informational presentation by Counselors
- General tour of building led by Freshmen Mentors
- Q&A session for students with Freshmen Mentors in small group setting
- Q&A session for parents with Counselors
The deadline for the RSVP is Friday, Nov. 15.
Click here for additional information.