Penn High School is pausing the sale and distribution of parking passes. Additional information will be available at a later date.
Qualified juniors and seniors are granted the privilege of being able to drive a vehicle to campus and use Penn student parking lots. Sophomores are not eligible for parking passes. The information contained on this page will provide qualified students with the information they need to register and utilize Student Parking at Penn High School. When school is in session, parking passes are sold before school from 7:30-8:15 a.m. and after school from 3:17-3:30 p.m. Questions? E-mail Fran Haughee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Parking Guidelines
Click to read, print and fill out the 2020-2021 Parking Pass Packet. This document includes:
- Instructions for applying for a parking pass, including obtaining a parent/guardian's signature
- Guidelines for parking, and disciplinary action for failure to follow guidelines
- Parking rules acknowledgement
- Drug test consent form
- Diagram of parking areas surrounding Penn High School
After the 2020-2021 Parking Pass Packet has been filled out and completed, students must do the following:
- Bring the following to Student Services Office to apply for a parking pass:
- Valid driver's license belonging to the student driver
- Signed Rules Acknowledgement & Consent form from the Parking Pass Packet
- Signed Drug Test Consent form at the bottom of the Parking Pass Packet
- Vehicle registration card from the BMV
- Pay $40 to Penn High School’s Bookstore
- Give the receipt from the Bookstore to Student Services
*Adobe Acrobat Reader will be required to view the pdfs loaded on this page. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit Adobe’s website, at this link www.get.adobe.com/reader/, to download your free version.