Student Parking passes will be available for eligible Juniors and Seniors from 7:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-3 p.m. on Monday-through-Friday, Aug. 9-13, and on Monday, Aug. 16, and Tuesday, Aug. 17. When in-person school is in session, parking passes are sold before school from 7:30-8:15 a.m. and after school from 3:17-3:30 p.m.
Students must bring the completed forms, ID, and other required items. Cash and checks (made out to Penn High School) are acceptable payments. We cannot accept credit cards at this time. Change will not be made so bring exact amounts.
Students will go to the Counseling Center office to show that required forms (posted below) have been filled out properly. After paperwork is filled out and approved, students will go to the bookstore to pay for parking pass.
Sophomores are not eligible for parking passes.
The cost for “general” and “reserved” passes is $40 ($20 for a pass purchased in the 2nd semester). There is the option for a limited number of ‘free’ parking passes for students who are willing to park in the bank and/or softball parking lots only.
The information contained on this page will provide qualified students with the information they need to register and utilize the privilege of Student Parking at Penn High School.
Questions? E-mail Fran Haughee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Parking Guidelines
Click to read, print and fill out the 2021-2022 Parking Pass Packet. This document includes:
- Instructions for applying for a parking pass, including obtaining a parent/guardian's signature
- Guidelines for parking, and disciplinary action for failure to follow guidelines
- Parking rules acknowledgement
- Drug test consent form
- Diagram of parking areas surrounding Penn High School
After the 2021-2022 Parking Pass Packet has been filled out and completed, students must do the following:
- Bring the following to Student Services Office to apply for a parking pass:
- Valid driver's license belonging to the student driver
- Signed Rules Acknowledgement & Consent form from the Parking Pass Packet
- Signed Drug Test Consent form at the bottom of the Parking Pass Packet
- Vehicle registration card from the BMV
- Pay $40 to Penn High School’s Bookstore
- Give the receipt from the Bookstore to Student Services
*Adobe Acrobat Reader will be required to view the pdfs loaded on this page. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit Adobe’s website, at this link www.get.adobe.com/reader/, to download your free version.