Student Parking passes will be available for eligible Juniors and Seniors on Monday-through-Friday, Aug. 10-14, and Monday-through-Friday, August 17-21, from 7:30-10:30 a.m. and 12:30-3 p.m. Sophomores are not eligible for parking passes.
- Students will go to the ticket window outside Door D to purchase parking passes.
- Signs will help direct traffic.
- Students will not enter the building.
- Students are advised to conduct a health self-screening at home before visiting the Penn High School campus and follow the recommended procedures for symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, chills, cough, and loss of taste). Students must follow the mask and social distancing mandates established by the St. Joseph County Health Department.
The cost for “general” and “reserved” passes is $40 ($20 for a pass purchased in the 2nd semester). There is the option for a limited number of ‘free’ parking passes for students who are willing to park in the bank and/or softball parking lots only.
Students must bring the completed forms, ID, and other required items. Cash and checks (made out to Penn High School) are acceptable payments. We cannot accept credit cards at this time. Change will not be made so bring exact amounts.
You may call Mrs. Haughee with student parking questions at 258-9524 or at email@example.com.
The information contained on this page will provide qualified students with the information they need to register and utilize the privilege of Student Parking at Penn High School. When in-person school is in session, parking passes are sold before school from 7:30-8:15 a.m. and after school from 3:17-3:30 p.m. Questions? E-mail Fran Haughee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Parking Guidelines
Click to read, print and fill out the 2020-2021 Parking Pass Packet. This document includes:
- Instructions for applying for a parking pass, including obtaining a parent/guardian's signature
- Guidelines for parking, and disciplinary action for failure to follow guidelines
- Parking rules acknowledgement
- Drug test consent form
- Diagram of parking areas surrounding Penn High School
After the 2020-2021 Parking Pass Packet has been filled out and completed, students must do the following:
- Bring the following to Student Services Office to apply for a parking pass:
- Valid driver's license belonging to the student driver
- Signed Rules Acknowledgement & Consent form from the Parking Pass Packet
- Signed Drug Test Consent form at the bottom of the Parking Pass Packet
- Vehicle registration card from the BMV
- Pay $40 to Penn High School’s Bookstore
- Give the receipt from the Bookstore to Student Services
*Adobe Acrobat Reader will be required to view the pdfs loaded on this page. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit Adobe’s website, at this link www.get.adobe.com/reader/, to download your free version.