Morning Student Drop-off Location, Jefferson Road
The designated student morning drop-off between the hours of 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. at Penn High School is in the Jefferson Road Student Parking Lot (south of the football practice field) following the steps outlined below and pictured in the image and video below.
Beginning January 7, 2019
The Jefferson Student Lot NORTH ROW will now be used as part of the daily parent student drop-off and pickup area; therefore no parking will be permitted in the NORTH ROW. Students normally parking in the North Row will be permitted to park in other areas. Click here for more details on these new areas.
- Enter the student drop-off area by turning off Jefferson into the East student drive, designated by the visible sign at the entrance area.
- Stay on the drive and moving forward in a single file, please drop students off on curbside only. There is plenty of curbside availability.
- Students must walk on curbside to Doors K, M or A to enter the high school. If student is late, they are required to walk to Door A and sign in. Please do not enter the front entrance to Penn High School prior to the start of school. The front entrance is monitored and bus traffic will cause a safety concern for all students.
Only drop students off along the Jefferson Road designated Drop-off area. Only one lot will be used for student drop-off with a direct route to exit using both lanes onto Jefferson Road. A traffic attendant will be available to assist with access onto Jefferson Road.
Afternoon Student Pickup Location, Jefferson Road
The designated afternoon student pickup are between the hours of 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. is in the Jefferson Road Staff Parking Lot (south of the Penn High School building) or the Jefferson Rd. Student Parking Lot (south of the football practice field) following the steps outlined below and pictured in the image and video below:
- Parents enter the student drop-off/pickup drive by turning off Jefferson Road into the east student drive, designated by the visible sign at the entrance area south of the high school.
- Staying on the drive and moving forward in single file, pickup lines will then create two separate lines in the drive area.
- Parents can continue around the first pickup drive and move to the Door L and M pickup parking lot.
- Follow the traffic attendants directions related to student pickup.
Limited space is available for all parent vehicles and patience is required. Both lots will be used for student pickup only.