Hours have been extended for textbook & resources pick-up for students in Grades 10-11-12. There will also be a Chromebook station.
- Wednesday, Aug. 19: 2:15-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 20: 2:15-6 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 21: 2:15-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 22: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 24: 2:15-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 25: 2:15-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 26: 2:15-6 p.m.
Penn High School textbook and Chromebook pick-up times have been set for the 2020-2021 school year.
All persons visiting Penn High School are asked to conduct a health screening at home, wear a face mask, and maintain six-foot physical distancing at all times on the campus. Visitors must enter at Door A. Floors will be marked appropriately.
Any students who have textbooks from previous school years are asked to bring them to the school as soon as possible.
Incoming Freshmen and Parents/Guardians and new students can pick up their textbooks and Chromebooks the week of Aug. 10-14 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
The textbook/Chromebook pick-up schedule for new students, and incoming freshmen and parents/guardians:
- Monday, Aug. 10 - Last names A-I
- Tuesday, Aug. 11 - Last names J-R
- Wednesday, Aug. 12 - Last names S-Z
- Thursday, Aug. 13 - Make-up day
- Friday, Aug. 14 - Make-up day
Call the main office at (574) 258-9500 with questions about textbook/Chromebook pick-up.