Penn High School is hosting the SAT on Saturday, October 3.
Students who are registered should report to Door A between 7:30-7:45 am.
Students must have a valid picture ID, your registration ticket, 2-3 sharpened #2 pencils, an approved calculator if applicable, and may bring a snack.
Students are subject to the following guidelines:
- You do not have Covid-19 or reason to believe you have Covid-19. Symptoms of Covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact - within 6 feet - with someone who has a positive covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you're at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff.
- By entering the testing room, you're accepting the risk of Covid-19 exposure. While we have taken measures to help create a safe environment, unfortunately it isn't possible to remove all risk.