Instructions for enrolling a student at Penn High School
ALL ENROLLMENTS MUST BE DONE BY APPOINTMENT. ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE TURNED IN BEFORE YOU CAN TALK WITH COUNSELOR. PLEASE CALL (574) 254-2851 FOR AN APPOINTMENT. COMPLETED PAPERWORK CAN BE EMAILED TO email@example.com.
To enroll at Penn High School, you must first provide:
- Two proofs of residency in Penn-Harris-Madison (lease, mortgage or rental agreement, recent utility bill, tax statement or utility receipt with your name and address on it)
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s updated immunization records
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous school
- Unofficial transcript or report card from previous school
- Custody or court papers (Note: A student MUST live with their custodial parent unless there are court documented custody papers provided. Third party guardianship is not allowed at P-H-M.)
- Completed Registration packet (see below)
We will also need to know:
- What grade will your student be in?
- What school did your student last attend?
- What is your student’s birth date?
- Does your student have an IEP (Special Education Services) or 504?
- Has your student ever been expelled or are under threat of expulsion from another school?
All students must live in the P-H-M school district with their legal guardians to attend Penn High School. Proper documentation must be provided before an enrollment can take place. We are not taking any out of district applications at this time.
To make an appointment to enroll, please call Wendy Hayes, Enrollment Secretary at 574-254-2851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following forms will need to be filled out before your student can be enrolled. Please print and fill them out prior to your student’s appointment.