Dates: Session 1 June 12-30 & Session 2 July 10-28 (No classes the week of July 4th).
Times: 7:30-11:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday).
Where: Penn High School.
Transportation: Available within the P-H-M Boundaries.
Costs: $25 per session or $50 for both.
The following teacher-taught courses will be offered this summer:
- Algebra I
- English 9
- English 10
- Physical Education
- Supervised Agriculture Experience (SAE) - No Fee - contact Mr. Lenig for more information.
- iHealth (Summer Health 10) Classroom Learning + Computer Learning
- Sign up for First Session OR Second Session ONLY
- Only one Session is required for graduation
- Daily attendance is required
- Summer welcome letter will be sent after Spring Break for iHealth
How to Register?
- Click here to register.
- Make payment at bookstore.
- DEADLINE is March 24, 2017 (including payment to the bookstore)
- Students are not officially registered until payment is received.
- Students in the Early College or Free/Reduced Lunch Programs do not have a fee.
Please contact your counselor for additional questions.