Click here for Staff Directory information.
Penn High School offers a wide variety of co-curricular and extracurricular opportunities for our students to augment their academic experiences either through travel abroad programs or educational opportunities across the United States through unique experiences:
- The German-American Partnership Program is a three-week study program in which Penn students live with a German family in the summer and communicate by speaking German
- Penn’s Robotics team has competed in national events, as has Penn’s TEAMS Academic competition team.
- The Penn Marching Band has performed in the Rose Bowl Parade and in the Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- The Penn Choir has performed in Ireland.
- A trip to France (and other European countries) is offered every other year.
- Seniors have the opportunity to travel to Washington, D.C. every four years to tour our nation's capital and attend the Inauguration.