Skip to main content

Online College Application

PLEASE NOTE: Transcripts and eSSRs are NOT processed during holidays or weekends.

Recommendations require your "Student Profile" sheet. Please have it completed and on file.


eCollege Application:

  • At the college’s website, complete the online application.

  • Note: It may be necessary to pay an application fee online by credit card.

  • If you have free/reduced status at school, you may be eligible to waive the application fee. See your counselor about fee waivers.

  • A “counselor page” is not required with an electronic college application (see eSSR below). 


  • Click here to request an eTranscript the the Parchment website.

  • Register for this service by completing the requested information.

  • After registering, sign in and request that your transcript be sent to the schools to which you are applying.

  • Docufide will electronically send your official transcript to the college.

  • Docufide will email you to confirm when your transcript has been electronically sent and when your transcript is received by the college to which you have applied.

  • There will be a charge for etranscripts sent to colleges outside Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota & Wisconsin. 

eSSR (electronic Secondary School Report): 
  • The electronic Secondary School Report is the equivalent of the “Counselor Page” (listing class schedule, rank, GPA, etc.)

  • The eSSR is automatically generated and sent to Penn High School when a student requests a transcript to be sent to a college.

  • eSSRs will be completed by your counselor when notified by an email from

Common Application:
  •  The “Common Application” is an online-only application process. It is used by the University of Notre Dame, St. Mary’s College, Purdue University, University of Michigan and many other private colleges/universities.

  • To find out if your desired college/university uses the “Common Application,” visit the college’s website.

  • You can submit a Common Application by visiting

  • You may need to electronically send your teacher and counselor letters of recommendation directly through your college’s website.

  • There is no need to do an eTranscript with a “Common Application”

SAT/ACT Test Scores:
  • Contact SAT ( or ACT ( and request that your scores be sent to the colleges to which you have applied. Most schools are now requiring that scores be sent directly from the testing center.

PLEASE NOTE: Penn does NOT send paper copies of transcripts to colleges.  All transcripts are sent electronically through Parchment.