With the announcement that Tuesday, March 30, 2021 will be an eLearning day, the meal plan for March 30th is as follows:
When students leave school on Friday, March 26th, they will receive 2 days worth of meals. Those meals will cover Monday, March 29th and Tuesday March 30th.
- High School Menu
Meals for 100% Virtual Learners:
- Pick up meals at Door K at Penn High School
- Day & Time: Monday, March 29, 1-3 p.m.
- Students will receive a refrigerated box and a frozen bag with four (4) breakfasts and four (4) lunches since Friday, April 2nd is a recess day.
- Students do not need to be present for the parent or guardian to pick up meals.
- Student ID’s WILL NOT be required.
*Meals will not be provided on Recess Days.
Menus for all schools and virtual learners can be found here.