Who can use the P-H-M Fitness Center?
All P-H-M employees are welcome to come and enjoy the Fitness Center at no cost. P-H-M students (ninth grade or older) can use the Fitness Center free of charge. All P-H-M employees must show their staff ID to use the Fitness Center. All students must have their school ID with them to use the Fitness Center. Children are not allowed in the Fitness Center at any time. Click here for more details on the students’ use of the Center.
Residents of the Penn-Harris-Madison School Corporation are also welcome to come and enjoy the Fitness Center free of charge. Patrons must show a valid photo ID or drivers license to use the Fitness Center. At the Fitness Center, patrons can use the weight machines, kettle bells, the aerobic area, and the use of the gym and indoor track. All participants should enter and exit the Fitness Center through Door G at all times.
TCU Freed Field Summer Construction will take place March 5 - End of July
Due to construction starting, Fitness Center parking is only permitted in the Arena Lot outside Door G. As always, still use Door G for access to and from the Fitness Center.
- Starting March 5 parking will not be allowed along the back drive on the east side towards the Penn football practice field. This will continue to the end of July. These parking spaces will be designated CONSTRUCTION PARKING ONLY from 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fitness Center hours starting Wednesday, June 6:
- Morning Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Afternoon & Evening Hours: Monday – Thursday, 3:00 p.m. - 8:25 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Penn Fitness Center Offers ...
The Fitness Center has new flat screen TV's where members can workout and watch current events and sports programs, as well as free WiFi. And don't forget our Walking Track!
New cardio and weight machines have just arrived in the Fitness Center ~ come check out the new equipment!
The following activities are also available in the Fitness Center:
- Basketball on Monday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 p.m. -8:25 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- Pickleball on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 p.m.-8:25 p.m.
- Badminton on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 p.m.-8:25 p.m.
- Volleyball on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 p.m.-8:25 p.m.
- Cardio Drumming on Wednesday evenings from 6:45 p.m.-7:45 p.m. This is a class that needs pre-payment through Community Education. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When the P-H-M School Corporation is closed due to inclement weather ...
In the event the corporation closes school for the day, the Fitness Center will also be closed. If evening activities are canceled, the Fitness Center will also be closed. Please note, however, that 2-hour school delays do not affect the Fitness Center.
When schools in the Penn-Harris-Madison School Corporation must be canceled or delayed due to inclement weather, announcements will be posted on Penn-Harris-Madison’s main website at http://www.phmschools.org/. The school district can provide more detailed information than the media can.
Announcements are also made on the following television stations: WSBT (Channel 22), WNDU (Channel 16), WSJV (Channel 28), and ABC (Channel 57).